The Bluffview Montessori Wellness Committee reviews the School Wellness Policy on a yearly basis and plans/implements activities and programs that improve the health and wellness of staff and students.
Meeting time yet to be determined.
Wellness Committee Meeting Minutes
School Wellness Assessment
Schools are required to complete a School Wellness Assessment every three years that will help guide changes in the Wellness Policy as well as school wide wellness activities. Bluffview Montessori is in the process of completing the assessment and will publish the results as soon as they are available.
- Lori Cloutier, Assistant Head of School
- Tina Smith, Parent Member and Chairperson
- Eldridge McClatchey, Physical Education Teacher and Parent
- Kelly Skillicorn, Health Teacher/Guidance Counselor
- Cindy Smith, Food Service Director
- Henry Schantzen, Head of School and Parent
- Evi Kimber, Special Education Paraprofessional and Parent
- Kris Swogger, Title 1 Reading Specialist and EL Teacher
If interested in joining, please contact Lori Cloutier.